You have selected the YouTube Marketing and SEO membership level.
This course has two parts. Part 1 is YouTube Marketing and Part 2 is YouTube SEO
Part 1: YouTube Marketing
YouTube video marketing is one of the easiest ways to get highly targeted traffic, but you have to do it right.
The problem is that ranking on YouTube isn’t as easy as it was back in 2005, or even 2010.
Plus, on top of that, there are tons and tons of different marketing strategies out there online. Many of these work and many of them have faded away.
Understanding what Google wants and making sure what you do looks as natural as possible is the key strategy here.
Part 2: YouTube SEO
YouTube has become an extremely powerful tool for businesses to increase awareness of their brand, drive more traffic to their company sites, and reach a broad audience around the world.
- Gain a clear understanding of why you are starting a YouTube channel.
- Determine your target audience.
- Figure out which YouTube category your videos belong in.
- Figure out how to properly optimize your YouTube channel to rank higher in searches.
- Learn why it’s important to integrate your other social media networks to your YouTube channel to broaden your reach and gain more subscribers.
- Learn about the different types of videos that are proven to be successful in driving new subscriptions.
- Learn how to build your audience through social media, participating in forums, and collaborating with others.
- Discover how you can increase engagement by creating simple and beautiful thumbnails, adding annotations to your videos, and including basic marketing SEO best practices to your channel.
- Learn the different avenues for monetizing your YouTube channel so you can make more money.
- Learn about the different mistakes that you can make on your YouTube channel and how to avoid making them.
- And so much more!
The price for membership is $19.25 now.