Skip to content
- Use title case for post titles (h1 headings). For example: How to Come
Up with a Good Blog Post Title
- Use sentence case for all other headings and subheadings h2
- For example: Do some brainstorming
- Use short, meaningful post titles. Avoid vague marketing jargon.
- Add a short intro paragraph of 1-2 sentences.
- Use subheadings to break up your article. Get creative! And make
sure they follow the same style, and tell a coherent story.
- Avoid long paragraphs. Smaller chunks that make sense as a whole
are easier to read.
- Avoid long sentences. To make a point. Always try to cut out
unnecessary words, or divide a long sentence in two. It’ll read
easier. Just make sure your sentences flow and make sense.
- Bold noteworthy points or thoughts. Make them tweetable (up to 140
characters), so readers can easily share them.
- Speak directly to the audience in a friendly, conversational style.
Write as you would speak in person. And read it aloud to check it
- Add a clear and concise conclusion. Sum up what’s been said, state
your opinion, and ask the reader for theirs. After all, you’re writing for
them – so strive to spark a conversation.
error: Content is protected !!